W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2008

Re: [All] Agenda - Feb 19 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:29:01 -0600
Message-ID: <34b5049c0802181029q5c534978m87acdc4c4f6a334d@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Thomas Baker" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Cc: "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

regrets for this and the next meeting.

Jon


On Feb 18, 2008 10:38 AM, Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:
>
> Agenda - Feb 19 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>      Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
>               1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
>      Phone
>          Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>          Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>          Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>      Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
>
> Chair: Tom
> Scribe: Alistair (on deck Ed)
> Regrets: Jon, Michael, Daniel
>
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
> registered WG participants and persons invited
> by the chairs.
>
> ======================================================================
>
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
> ---------------------------------------
>
> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Feb 12 telecon:
>
>       http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html
>
> Next telecon: 26 February 2008 1600 UTC
>
> Upcoming telecons and scribes -
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>
> Face-to-face meeting, day and a half, in Amsterdam?
> Potential dates: 4-7th May 2008
>
> ACTION: Chairs to put schedule review on agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action24]
>
> ======================================================================
> 2. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
>
> -- RDFa Task Force telecons
>     Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
>     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
>
>     2008-02-14 telecon: http://www.w3.org/2008/02/14-rdfa-minutes.html
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> RDFa Syntax Last Call
>
> ACTION: Ralph to let the Task Force know that SWD requires extended response on editor's draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Ralph to ask task force to recommend appropriate time frame [for Last Call review] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action16]
>
> ACTION: Ben to prepare the email to request the decision for publishing on Feb 12th [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action24]
>
> Request to process RDFa Syntax Document Draft as Last Call
>   2008-02-17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0064.html - email from Shane
>
>   The RDFa TF has:
>
>   1. Made all major and minor edits to the document that were needed.
>   2. Implemented changes to address Ed and Diego's reviews.
>   3. Set the end of the Last Call commenting period as April 4th, 2008.
>   4. Agreed that the link below is the draft that should go to last call.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080217/Overview.html
>
>   The document previous to this one was reviewed and accepted [1] by the
>   XHTML2 workgroup on February 6th, 2008. The differences between that
>   version and the current draft can be found here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080217/rdfa-syntax-diff.html
>
> RDFa Syntax - decide on Last Call WD
> -- Response to reviews
>   2008-02-17 update. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0065.html
>   -- Ed's review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0014.html
>      -- 2008-02-17. Response: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0075.html
>      -- 2008-02-17. Ed replies: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0076.html
>   -- Diego's review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0197.html
>      -- 2008-02-17. Response: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0074.html
>      -- 2008-02-17. Response: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Feb/0078.html
>         As of 2008-02-17, Diego still considering.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Other RDFa actions:
>
> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
> ======================================================================
> 3. SKOS - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
>
> ACTION: Sean to propose a way to handle deprecated properties (updating RDF schema) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>
> -- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed) - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOSPrimer (table needs updating!!)
>
> ACTION: Ralph to publish Feb 12th version of SKOS primer as working draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>
> -- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080125/
>
>   -- Deprecated properties, RDF schemas
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0004.html
>
> ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
>
> ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of the extension module should be in scope for the candidate recommendation package.  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
>
> ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to check the text in the primer on relationship between Concept Schemes and OWL Ontologies. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> "Open" SKOS Issues http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues
>
> ACTION: Alistair and Antoine to propose priorities on how to resolve issues 48 through 84 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action12]
>
> -- Overview of priorities
>   2008-02-17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0060.html - "top ten" issues are:
>   1. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/54 - ConceptSemantics (Antoine)
>   2. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/67 - StatingFormalDefinitions (Alistair)
>   3. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/48 - IndexingRelationship (Antoine)
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/77 - SubjectIndexing (Alistair)
>   4. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/79 - Notations (Alistair)
>   5. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/74 - MappingPropertyConventions (Alistair)
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/71 - ParallelMappingVocabulary (Alistair)
>   6. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/64 - TextualDescriptionsForConcepts (Alistair, 2007-11-20)
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/65 - XMLLiteralNotes (Alistair, 2007-11-20)
>   7. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/68 - RelatedIrreflexive (Alistair)
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/69 - BroaderIrreflexive (Alistair)
>      http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/70 - BroaderCycles (Alistair)
>   8. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/80 - SKOS-OWL-Patterns (Alistair)
>   9. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/37 - SkosSpecialization (Alistair)
>  10. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/41 - UseLangTagsInExamples
>
> -- See Priority #1 above:
>   Issue-54: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/54 - ConceptSemantics (Antoine)
>
> ACTION: Antoine to propose a resolution for ISSUE 54 by next telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-swd-minutes.html#action11]
> --done
>
>   2008-02-12. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0053.html Antoine proposes:
>
>   "RESOLUTION: Section 3 of the SKOS reference is adopted as a partial
>   solution to ISSUE-54. ISSUE-54 is CLOSEd. ISSUE-80 is now OPENed"
>
> -- See Priority #5 above:
>   Issue-74: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/74 - MappingPropertyConventions (Alistair)
>   Issue-71: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/71 - ParallelMappingVocabulary (Alistair)
>   2008-02-17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0061.html - Alistair discussion
>   2008-02-17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0062.html - Antoine discussion
>
> -- Issue-47: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/47 - MappingProvenanceInformation (Guus)
>   2008-02-05. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0017.html - Antoine discussions
>   2008-02-17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Feb/0063.html - Antoine proposed solution
>
> -- SKOS implementations
>
> ======================================================================
> 4. RECIPES -
>
> New WD published:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080204
>
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
>
> ======================================================================
> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
>
> 2008-02-05. New Editor's draft posted at:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080204
>
> ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>
>
> --
> Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
>
>
Received on Monday, 18 February 2008 18:29:16 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:48 UTC