RE: regarding the reviews of "cool uris for the semantic web"

Leo, Tom,

Ok. Seems I've caused some uproar ...

@Leo: No offence meant; I understand and do appreciate your
course of action. Keep on doing the good work!

@Tom: Thanks for gathering the comments on the Wiki.
As I feel somehow responsible for this situation,
I'd volunteer to take care of the Wiki page :)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

ldtheSWDsendme,atsomepointintime,ane-mailsayingsomethinglike:> >the SWD reviewed the document and we think