Re: regarding the reviews of "cool uris for the semantic web"

Hi Michael, Thomas,

It was Thomas Baker who said at the right time 27.09.2007 15:40 the
following words:
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 01:26:07PM +0200, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
>
>> Tom, I don't know how you see this issue, but IIRC we spent quite
>> a time at the telecon to go through the reviews; further, I think we
>> (Ed, Vit, and myself) gave quite clear comments on the editorial level.
>> So, Leo, I don't really see what we can do more here, other than suggesting
>> what we have done, so far ...
>>

> What we do not currently have is a consolidated document that
> has been discussed and approved as a working group.

and based on the feedback I can only guess which e-mails and comments
are valid and which not.
We would like to limit ourself to answer issues raised by SWD members,
the mailinglist is open to the public, so I cannot judge (as outsider)
what is now SWD concern and what not :-)

> We agreed on alot of the issues in the telecon, but I don't
> think we formulated a clear position on what the authors
> should do about some of the recommendations -- e.g., to what
> extent the document must or should describe or acknowledge
> the role of other types of "GRDDLable" documents.
>
> One way to do this would be to approve something like [1] --
> either on the next call or in Amsterdam.  (I quickly cobbled
> this together from the reviews and would appreciate if someone
> would volunteer to take it from here.)

perfect, that is very good input.

> Tom
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs
>

>> The most important question to me still is (even though I understand
>> that you are not going to make the changes right now): Which issues exactly
>> do you plan to address? Ed and I very clearly suggested to look at
>> XHTML + RDFa issues and it was Ralph in the telecon
>> who suggested to generalise this issue to 'GRDDLable documents',
>> which - btw - I very much support :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> 	Michael
>>  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
>>  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
>>  JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
>>
>>  http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

>>> Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)