[VM] VocabMgtDraft action (Elisa)

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:40:41 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Elisa took an action to "configure IPTC from Misha's email
into vocabulary management documents" [1].  However, it is
not clear to me which of the four issues from [2] are intended.

Guus took an action to raise question three from Misha's
email -- the issue of statements (creator, date modified,
confidence...) about statements -- with the RDFa group [3].

Jon took an action to add questions 1 and 2 from [2] as Recipe
issues [4].  However in my reading, the URI section of the
current VocabMgtDraft [5] is not currently scoped to cover
URI formation in such detail.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/11-swd-minutes.html#action12
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0023.html