Re: [SKOS] A revised proposal for ISSUE-39 ConceptualMappingLinks [CORRECTION]

Dear all,

Sorry I realized that I has made a mistake with my different version of
the wiki page.
The reference [4] below, for the proposal, should read
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/ConceptualMapping/ProposalTwo?action=recall&rev=5

(there was still a problem with some overlappingMatch occurrences)

Cheers,

Antoine