Re: [RDF/A] A non-XHTML Example

John,

Yes, we set ourselves up for this one, didn't we! :)

I should point that the Primer is careful to say "one should be able
to use RDF/A with other XML dialects, e.g. XHTML1, SVG, given proper
schema additions." That's a bit of handwaving on our part.

We believe that RDF/A will be useful in other contexts, and will be
usable via XML Schema Modularization, but we have *not* done the
legwork to actually make that happen yet, and we probably don't want
to give the impression that RDF/A is immediately ready for use in
these other languages.

I assume from your comment that, at the very least, we need to make
the above points much clearer.

-Ben