W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2006

[MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:26:47 +0200
Message-Id: <200601241727.k0OHRLJi003819@theseas.softlab.ece.ntua.gr>
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>
Dear all

 

We have scheduled the next MM TF teleconference for Thursday, 26 January

 

       11:00am-12:00am EST/16:00-17:00 UTC

       

       0800 (West US)

       1100 (East US)

       1600 (London)

       1700 (Amsterdam),

       1800 (Athens)                

       

 

Duration: 60 min

 

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF")

irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #MMTF

 

12 participants

 

 

Chair: Giorgos Stamou / Jacco van Ossenbruggen

Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

 

Please note that MM TF telecons are for attendance by members only.

 

 

1. ADMIN (5 min)

 

Roll call

Regrets:

 

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 4 Jan 2005 telecon:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0003.html

 

PROPOSED next meeting 8 February 2006

 

Agenda amendments

 

2. FIRST DELIVERABLE (15 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Jacco send Guus request for review and ask to add it to the
agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Jacco to ask for another Scientific use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to finish comments from Mike in the next two weeks
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action02]

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to work also on the deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis send draft to Paola when it is made public [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action16]

OTHER ISSUES:

 

SWBP WG Meeting on January, 23: Discussion and decisions for 1st deliverable

 

 

 

2. SECOND DELIVERABLE (20 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html

 

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Chris to work on the EXIF issues [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos send new VD to the list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos to add alignment stuff to deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos to put placeholders to schedule the work in the
deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action13]

[NEW] ACTION: Jacco to contact Gavin [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action18]
[NEW] ACTION: Jacco work on the VRA issues [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action11]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeff to send Michael Sintek another mail [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action09]
[NEW] ACTION: NTUA to fill the various slots promised in Galway before end
of Janaury [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action14]

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis send a list of standards to the list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action08]

 

 

3. REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIMEDIA ONTOLOGIES (10 min)

 

(Mail sent from Yiannis Kompatsiaris for Harmonisation of multimedia
ontologies)

 

Discussion on the possibility to send a common contribution.

 

 

4. SEMANTIC MULTIMEDIA ANNOTATION XG (10 min)

 

Discussion on the possibility to start a new XG after the end of the MM TF.

 

 

5. AOB

 

 

 

Regards,

Giorgos
Received on Tuesday, 24 January 2006 17:28:16 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:16 UTC