W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2006

Re: [MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:04:36 -0500
Message-Id: <74CBE2C3-9A2A-4431-85AC-384D4FC4F948@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Giorgos,
   I have a class from 11am-12:15 EST on Tuesday/Thursdays, so it  
seems I will not be able to participate in the telecon. I can try to  
participate via IRC, however I would guess it will be quite limited.  
What I can do is writeup my progress so far with the EXIF stuff  
(basically an extension of my previous email) and mail it to the  
group prior to the telecon.

It seems my class schedule (EST) for the next 4 months will be
	Tuesday/Thursday: 9:30 am -10:45 and 11:00am - 12:15
	Wednesday: 4:00pm - 6:30pm
	Friday: 10:00am - 12:30.

Therefore I will not be able to participate in telecons if they are  
held at those times.


Cheers,
Chris

-- 
Christian Halaschek-Wiener
PhD Student, Dept. of Computer Science
GRA, MINDSWAP Research Group,
University of Maryland, College Park
Web page: http://www.mindswap.org/~chris


On Jan 24, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Giorgos Stamou wrote:

> Dear all
>
>
>
> We have scheduled the next MM TF teleconference for Thursday, 26  
> January
>
>
>
>        11:00am-12:00am EST/16:00-17:00 UTC
>
>
>
>        0800 (West US)
>
>        1100 (East US)
>
>        1600 (London)
>
>        1700 (Amsterdam),
>
>        1800 (Athens)
>
>
>
>
>
> Duration: 60 min
>
>
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF")
>
> irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #MMTF
>
>
>
> 12 participants
>
>
>
>
>
> Chair: Giorgos Stamou / Jacco van Ossenbruggen
>
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
>
>
> Please note that MM TF telecons are for attendance by members only.
>
>
>
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (5 min)
>
>
>
> Roll call
>
> Regrets:
>
>
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 4 Jan 2005 telecon:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0003.html
>
>
>
> PROPOSED next meeting 8 February 2006
>
>
>
> Agenda amendments
>
>
>
> 2. FIRST DELIVERABLE (15 min)
>
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html
>
>
>
> ACTIONS:
>
>
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Jacco send Guus request for review and ask to add it  
> to the agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF- 
> minutes.html#action01]
> [NEW] ACTION: Jacco to ask for another Scientific use case  
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action04]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Raphael to finish comments from Mike in the next two  
> weeks [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF- 
> minutes.html#action02]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to work also on the deliverable  
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action03]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Vassilis send draft to Paola when it is made public  
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action16]
>
> OTHER ISSUES:
>
>
>
> SWBP WG Meeting on January, 23: Discussion and decisions for 1st  
> deliverable
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 2. SECOND DELIVERABLE (20 min)
>
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html
>
>
>
>
>
> ACTIONS:
>
>
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Chris to work on the EXIF issues [recorded in http:// 
> www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action10]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Giorgos send new VD to the list [recorded in http:// 
> www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action06]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Giorgos to add alignment stuff to deliverable  
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action07]
> [NEW] ACTION: Giorgos to put placeholders to schedule the work in  
> the deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF- 
> minutes.html#action13]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Jacco to contact Gavin [recorded in http://www.w3.org/ 
> 2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action18]
> [NEW] ACTION: Jacco work on the VRA issues [recorded in http:// 
> www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action11]
> [NEW] ACTION: Jeff to send Michael Sintek another mail [recorded in  
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action09]
> [NEW] ACTION: NTUA to fill the various slots promised in Galway  
> before end of Janaury [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04- 
> MMTF-minutes.html#action14]
>
> [NEW] ACTION: Vassilis send a list of standards to the list  
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/04-MMTF-minutes.html#action08]
>
>
>
>
>
> 3. REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIMEDIA ONTOLOGIES (10 min)
>
>
>
> (Mail sent from Yiannis Kompatsiaris for Harmonisation of  
> multimedia ontologies)
>
>
>
> Discussion on the possibility to send a common contribution.
>
>
>
>
>
> 4. SEMANTIC MULTIMEDIA ANNOTATION XG (10 min)
>
>
>
> Discussion on the possibility to start a new XG after the end of  
> the MM TF.
>
>
>
>
>
> 5. AOB
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Giorgos
>
>


Received on Tuesday, 24 January 2006 19:04:55 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:16 UTC