RE: [VM] name for the cookbook

How about
"RDFS and OWL cookbook: Best Practice Recipes for Serving Vocabularies"?

Does have a ring to it, doesn't it :-)

Christoffel

PS: English is not my first language; metaphors work fine for me...

This email and its attachment(s) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed, and not intended to be further distributed without explicit prior approval of the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Language & Computing, Inc. unless explicitly indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.