RE: [VM] name for the cookbook

In his revision Ralph suggested a different name for what we have affectionately referred to so far as 'the cookbook' ... he suggests:

'Best Practices for Serving RDFS and OWL Vocabularies'

What about:

'Best Practice Recipes for Serving RDFS and OWL Vocabularies'

... ? Keeps the flavour in the title :)

Al.