Re: 'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft

You seem to assume that data retrieved via HTTP cannot be for machine
consumption, which is clearly not the case.  HTTP & http URIs provide a
minimal-cost means for exchanging data over the Internet/Web, independent of
how the data might be used.

Mark.

--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.          http://www.markbaker.ca