'HTTP Cookbook' editor's draft

Dear SIr,

I read your posting in W3C Semantic Web mailing list. I went through the
document you edited called 'Configuring Apache HTTP Server for RDFS/OWL
Ontologies Cookbook'. The only thing I want to know after reading the
documentation is that what are the possible uses of retrieving a RDF/OWL
ontology through apache HTTP protocol, when we know ontologies are for
machine consumption.

Thanks & regards

--
Nabonita Guha

Junior Research Fellow
Documentation Research & training Centre
Indian Statistical Institute
Bangalore