RE: [VM] question about ftf review action

Hi Guus,

No, the action is to review the planned (as yet unwritten) note describing URI dereferencing policies for SKOS Core, FOAF and DC.  Before writing this note we intend to align the policies for these vocabs, and in preparation I have prepared the following document:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/VM/http-examples/

... any initial comments on this would be very helpful.

There will be a VM telecon tomorrow to discuss this, see Ralph's message:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0013.html

Cheers,

Al.