Re: [SE] Ontology Tools in the Primer Note

I agree that the OO Primer document is not about tools and I was happy
to remove any screenshots from it for the current version (which Jeff
has thankfully uploaded to [1] as usual).  Tools are now only referenced
in the appendix.

Holger

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/