RE: [ALL] proposal to publish XSCH WD

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:22:13 -0500 (EST)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I have reviewed the 11 March version of the document entitled "XML
Schema Datatypes in RDF and OWL" [1] and find it fit for publication
once the typos are fixed and editor marks are removed.  This version
clearly evolved in response to comments from my previous review, the
DAWG review, and a few issues noted at the FTF.

The typos I referred to are in the second and third bullets decribing
XML Schema derivation types in section 1.3.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST

[1] http://dl-web.man.ac.uk/~panz/xsch-sw/