RE: [ALL] proposed resolution httpRange-14

Hi all,

Some more thoughts on this ...

The requirement we're trying to satisfy here is to do with discovery, and is a sub-part of a more general requirement which can be stated as: Given an arbitrary HTTP URI, an agent wants to ask questions of the RDF graph that describes the resource denoted by the URI, where that graph is endorsed by the owners of the URI.

Even if we sort out http-range-14, we still haven't satisfied this general requirement.

Cheers,

Al.

---
Alistair Miles