comment on new draft of RDFTM Survey

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:01:13 -0500 (EST)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I note with interest that the document defining the semantics of RDF is
nowhere referenced in the current version of the survey.

I am also amused at the idea that somehow representing a Topic Map
assertion as multiple RDF statements somehow increases the verbosity of the
representation.  A Topic Map association has one association role for each
argument of the association, at least according to
http://www.isotopicmaps.org/sam/sam-model/.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research