[OEP] new Editor's draft of classes as values available

From: Natasha Noy <noy@smi.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:10:23 -0800
To: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

The new version of the Editor's draft is available at the same location
[1] (also accessible from OEP page [2]).

I've updated the abstract, tweaking a bit the abstract suggested by
Mike.

As far as I can tell, this one is done and there are no outstanding
issues.

Chris, Ralph, what's the next step?

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed and helped put the note
together!

Natasha

[1]
http://smi-web.stanford.edu/people/noy/ClassesAsValues/ClassesAsValues