RE: Review of RDFTM Survey

From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:31:33 +0100
To: "Natasha Noy" <noy@smi.stanford.edu>
Cc: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

* Natasha

| So, maybe it is just the matter of wording (the current wording gives
| an impression that there is more under the hood than you present, which
| is not the case) and level of detail then. What you have there now is
| rather terse.

Yes, I think it is mostly the wording. The problem seems to have been
inherited from the original document: Garshol gives the impression
that his analysis does not cover a bunch of issues, and then promptly
proceeds to cover them. We didn't catch this first time around and
this led to ambiguity in the wording.

Steve