Re: TAG has resolved httpRange-14

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> How does this resolution interact with the legacy use cases that we have?
>
> <TAG type="RESOLVED">
>
> That we provide advice to the community that they may mint
> "http" URIs for any resource provided that they follow this
> simple rule for the sake of removing ambiguity:
>
>    a) If an "http" resource responds to a GET request with a
>       2xx response, then the resource identified by that URI
>       is an information resource;
>
>    b) If an "http" resource responds to a GET request with a
>       303 (See Other) response, then the resource identified
>       by that URI could be any resource;
>
>    c) If an "http" resource responds to a GET request with a
>       4xx (error) response, then the nature of the resource
>       is unknown.
>
> </TAG>
>
> DC?    (case b?? or what)
> Foaf?  (case a and fails???)

My Apache2 config got screwed up.

http://rdfweb.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/xmlns.com/htdocs/foaf/0.1/.htaccess

...used to redirect a bunch, ie.

RedirectTemp /foaf/0.1/Group http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/
RedirectTemp /foaf/0.1/Person http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/
...etc

I'm now motivated to fix this up. Wondering also whether to redirect
them straight to index.rdf rather than the default index.html
(which may eventually be XHTML2 and use RDF/A for the schema stuff).

Dan

RedirectTemp /foaf/0.1/Agent http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/