Re: [OEP] Telecon tomorrow (thurs)

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:18:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, welty@us.ibm.com

Regrets for tomorrow's telecon.  A conflict has arisen just today.

I have begun work on an OWL units and quantities ontology to match
notions important to the UnitsML work at NIST.  This may not produce
anything not already in an extant units ontology, but it will help
me understand the key aspects of their SI Units model and the
difficulties of making this general enough for other unit systems
while expressing it all in OWL.

-Evan