Re: [MM] Collecting examples of image annotation on the semantic web

From: Libby Miller <libby@asemantics.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 05:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
cc: morten@wasab.dk, greg@evilfunhouse.com, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Jacco, for W3Photo here's a good page with the vocabs and some examples:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/W3PhotoVocabs

and some other examples:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImageDescriptionRdfExamples

and links from some discussions we had on IRC about this a while ago:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImageDescription

and here's what Morten and Greg and I did for a simpler format:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SimplePhotoAnnotation

You'll get a whole lot more if you mail semantic-web@w3.org :)

Hope that helps

Libby