[XSCH] heads up TF review of note next week

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:03:48 +0000
To: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Jeff and I are currently hoping to have a first complete editors' draft
of the note ready a week today.

If we manage it would be very good if we can have other TF participants
review that draft before the Thursday 16th telecon, so that hopefully we
can assign WG reviewers at that telecon. Then we stand a chance of
inviting the X***WGs to review over the christmas break as we were planning.

Does any TF participant wish to volunteer? (i.e. a review to start Mon
13th and completed by Thurs 16th).