RE: [OEP] "Classes as values": summary of the discussion so far and second draft $swbpd

On document length...

To the extent that we have spen the time producing useful content, I think it would be a shame to cut it out just to keep documents short. Perhaps better is to structure the documents so that there is a good exec summary, and for those that wish to dig deeper, extra details may be provided.  Much easier in a Web document, but possible for flat documents too, with extra work. There could two or even three levels of depth for those who really want the gory details. Much more work to produce - a question of balance and priorities and what authors feel inspired to do.

Mike