RE: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

"there is no reason for the whole world to have read the OWL
S&AS document just so they can understand our examples "

One way to address this might be to have a short/sweet tutoiral on the AS.

One way to deal with the syntax shock Tim mentions (and that I continue to experience every time I see some), is to assume that in general, few folk in the world will be EXPECTED to read raw OWL (or RDF) syntax. Exceptions include those who need to be concerned about the syntax and parsing of the language. I advocate this position, something more readable is needed. If we agreed that far, we could begin discussion of what particular variant(s) are preferred.

Mike