Re: tabindex

Unfortunately, I do not recall that discussion either. Before I made the
change I had not put tabindex on all elements. For example, <title> and
<desc> would not get a tabindex because they would not be rendered although
I suppose <title> could be used a tooltip.

All browsers, however, had tabindex on all elements. I don't recall the
HTML spec. saying that if tabindex was applied it would not be rendered.
For example ... e.g. <meta> or <title> in HTML.

Shadow DOMs should allow shadow DOM elements to participate in the tab
order.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger