From: Cameron McCormack [mailto:cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 11:28 PM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: new SVG Working Group representative from Microsoft

Hello WG,

Please join me in welcoming Bogdan Brinza to the Working Group who will be representing Microsoft.

FYI, our current teleconference time is 6:00am Seattle time:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2014AprJun/0045.html

So apologies for that. :-)

Our next face-to-face meeting is scheduled to be either in London or in Winchester (just outside London) before The Graphical Web conference, which is being held in Winchester August 27-30 (Wednesday-Saturday).
The exact dates for the face-to-face are not settled, but it will be for three days (plus a fourth, optional day of just getting some spec editing and other actions done).  Hopefully the details will be settled soon.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/