SVG and Digital Publishing (Fwd: SVG2 <-> IDPF liaison)

Hi, folks-

We should think about how best to coordinate with IDPF. It will be great
to have Murata-san as liaison, but we should also have an effort to
drive use cases and requirements.

There is a digital publishing (eBooks) workshop planned for June 4 in Tokyo.

Unfortunately, this ovelaps the SVG WG f2f, but it was the only
available date available that didn't overlap the CSS WG f2f.  (Both the
SVG and CSS f2fs are at Mozilla Japan's Roppongi Office,right?)

The W3C Digital Publishing Team and the Japanese stakeholders (Rakuten,
Sony, NTT, KDDI, etc.) think it would be really useful and appreciated
to have a joint session with the SVG WG.

If it is possible, Kaz will reserve a meeting room for the SVG WG f2f
meeting on June 4th.

Regards-
-Doug