Re: Use of SVG to describe EPUB region

I think what is also important is for ePub to use SVG 2.0. It would be nice
to state that in the content the role of this "bubble" is a tooltip or if
we define a better taxonomy for graphics in the future a "bubble".
These examples also require a means to expose the textual description. as a
scree reader user would be unable to process what is in the bubbles, unless
of course SVG text is used. Is there a plan to use SVG text elements in the
bubbles or will the text be drawn using strokes, etc.?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger