RE: agenda, 29 November 2012 SVG WG etlcon

Hi Cameron,

we should also talk about resuming the FX meetings.

Rik
From: Cameron McCormack [cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:06 PM
To: SVG WG
Subject: agenda, 29 November 2012 SVG WG etlcon

Hello!

Please find below the agenda for this week's SVG WG telcon.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=08&year=2012&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

Agenda:

* Sydney F2F dates
   (I suspect we will just confirm that the dates won't change; people
   have already begun booking their flights)

* marker-pattern discussions
   http://www.w3.org/mid/113DAB6C-E9EB-4172-A18E-CA091A83806F@adobe.com

* fill/stroke url()s
   Last minuted discussion had Dirk asking for this to be brought up
   at the next call.

* SVG2
   Have we had enough spec changes to publish again?