RE: SVG Testing

FYI - Adobe Illustrator is VERY scriptable (using either platform scripting methods such as AppleScript or VB/COM/.NET or via JavaScript).

Leonard

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Schepers [mailto:schepers@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:36 PM
To: Robin Berjon; Philippe Le Hegaret; Linss, Peter; public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: SVG Testing

Hi, Peter, Robin-

We have started talking about testing, especially for SVG 2, and we want to fit within the larger test activity.

We probably have some unique scenarios and requirements, in particular for authoring tools like Inkscape and Illustrator that don't support script (some UAs may not even support CSS, for that matter).

Would you be willing to join our telcon next week to help advise us on what the test framework has now, and strategies going forward?  The call is at 15:00 EST on Thursdays.

Thanks-
-Doug