Re: SVG Testing

Hi, Leonard-

On 2/23/12 5:19 PM, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> FYI - Adobe Illustrator is VERY scriptable (using either platform
> scripting methods such as AppleScript or VB/COM/.NET or via
> JavaScript).

Yes, I was aware that you could script Illustrator (and so on) itself,
but as far as I know, you can't execute scripted content in the
authoring environment, right?

For example, this file doesn't execute mouseover or click events.

In any event, this is still a constraint of Inkscape and other SVG
viewers and authoring tools, so we still need tests that work for static
SVG UAs.

Regards-
-Doug