RE: schedule for this week

I am interested in the animations discussion.  Wednesday is tough, Thursday is better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron McCormack [mailto:cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 8:45 PM
To: SVG WG
Subject: schedule for this week

I've put up an initial Agenda page for this week's F2F:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Sydney_2012/Agenda

Let me know if there are any timing problems for topics you are interested in.

Also note there's still plenty of free time in the schedule.  I expect to fill that up first with any remaining SVG2 Requirements discussion and if there is still time left over, and no other topics are raised, then we can work on actions and spec text writing, which I am guessing most of us haven't had much time for recently.

Thanks,

Cameron