Re: Minutes SVG WG telcon April 29, 2010

Patrick Dengler wrote:
> Modified F2F Wiki:
>
> Well, I feel a little better:
>
> There are actually 3 hotels by Marriott all of the same name.

I believe the exact name of the Marriott we will be using for meetings is called
"Marriott Executive Apartments".

> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-rooms/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
>
> I updated the link on the Wiki.  Anthony, can you update your google maps links?

Yes. Done!

--

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender
by return email and delete the information from your system.