Re: Minutes, 15 December 2008 SVG WG telcon

Hi SVG WG,

I conducted a preliminary investigation of the effort required to rename SVG
Tiny 1.2 to SVG Core 1.2 (if we decided to do this). Here are my findings

Specification Changes
- A new value "core" will need to be added to the baseProfile attribute
- Change 205 occurrences of "tiny" to "core"
- Change "tiny" to "core" in SVG example files
- Change "tiny" to "core" in PNG example files
- Change xmlns:edit from "http://xmlns.grorg.org/SVGT12NG/" to
"http://xmlns.grorg.org/SVGC12NG/" (This name space seems to be used everywhere.
Not sure about the impact of this change)

RNG Changes
- Change "tiny" to "core" in RNG files
- Change "tiny" to "core" in RNG file names

Test Suite Changes
- Change names in test suite to end in -c
- Change baseProfile of tests from "tiny" to "core"
- Change web server applet name from "SVGT12TestSuiteServlet" to
"SVGC12TestSuiteServlet"

Cheers,

Anthony