ISSUE-2068 (focusHighlight inheritable): focusHighlight must be inheritable [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:05:50 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2068 (focusHighlight inheritable): focusHighlight must be inheritable [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2068

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny

Chris Peto
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Sep/0101.html>:
[[
I have over 500 svg planes that I import into a svg program over getURL,
because the “focusHighlight” is not inheritable I would have to go and
reedit all 500 planes.  Sorry, I will not do this nor my customer pay for
such an act.  This leads to the fact that none of the browsers that support
this new feature can be used, so back to IE and ASV.  Not good!

This also goes for “focusable” attribute.
]]