Re: New Publication of the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:20:29 +0200
To: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
CC: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, w3c-svg-ig@w3.org

On Friday, September 12, 2008, 9:22:39 AM, Anthony wrote:

AG> Hi Chris,

AG> The SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite [1] is ready for publication. I've also placed the
AG> link on the wiki page [2].

The test is now published (individual tests are browsable, as well as the archive for download).

I have updated the page at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/Overview.html

to account for this third beta release; in addition I added a link to the WG wiki page (for older betas, and current work).

I also took the opportunity to clarify the SVG 1.1 test results and to link to Jeff Schiller's excellent coverage report.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead