Re: animate-elem-60-t.svg and animate-elem-62-t.svg using wallclock

Hi Andrew,

As per my action item ACTION-2092 [1] I've fixed the tests by removing
the wallclock subtest in each test.

The changes have been committed and the files are back in created
status. They just need to be re-reviewed, approved and the draft
watermark needs to be commented out.

This closes my action.

Any problems please let me know. Thanks,

Anthony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2092