Re: error in paint-nsstroke-202-t.svg

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:59:16 +1000
To: Andrew Emmons <andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Andrew,

As per my action item ACTION-2091 [1] I've fixed the test by removing
the viewBox and changing the width and height to fixed dimensions.

The changes have been committed and the file is back in created status.
I just needs to be re-reviewed and the draft watermark needs to be
commented out.

This closes my action.

Any problems please let me know. Thanks,

Anthony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2091