Re: Torture tests for SVG

The only thing on the SVG IG Wiki at the moment in regards to Torture
Tests are some high-level ideas here:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Activities#SVG_Torture_Test

This proposed the idea of a series of tests, each testing more complex
features of SVG.  I wrote some further ideas down in a text file.  I
will start a wiki page there and we can begin work on teasing out the
set of features we think each test might cover.

I will also start a GC project to put the code (HTML, CSS, SVG, etc).

Regards,
Jeff