IG rev-up (and SVG Torture tests)

Ok all,

I've put down the scratch-pad ideas I had here:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Torture  These are really just
ideas at the moment.  I'm not married to this list; I am definitely
interested in having us as a group finalize on the set of
features/quirks we want to highlight for the first couple levels of
tests.  I think there's enough stuff that can be torture-tested for
now that we leave out DOM, Font and Filters stuff (save that stuff for
SVG Torture Test Level 3).  What do you all think?

I've also opened up a Google Code project here:
http://code.google.com/p/svgtorture/ I think Apache 2 License is ok
for this kind of thing - what do other folks think?

And now for some requests from my side:

1) Please let me know the email address I should use to add you to the
project.  Send me a private email (codedread at gmail).

2) Please update your availability for IG conference calls at this
poll: http://doodle.com/np7236sdwc5h8pgr Now that the SVG Open is
over, I'd like to get back into the habit of semi-regular conference
calls for the Interest Group.  I'm thinking of having a call
early-to-mid next week?

3) It would be fun to have a little logo for the SVG torture test
project (nothing too graphic!).  Feel free to send me a graphic.

Regards,
Jeff Schiller