Re: Proposed SVG IG Conf Call: Tues May 26th

From: David Storey <dstorey@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:12:00 -0700
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>
To: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
I was going to send apologies I couldn't make it as I'm in SF for
Google IO, but then realised it was already over due to the time
difference.  Woops.
On 26 May 2009, at 11:42, Jeff Schiller wrote:

> My apologies to everyone - though I did get responses back indicating
> that this time slot was adequate - I failed to send out an official
> notice or agenda - this was because I was too busy today (watching
> kids, doing yard work and getting ready for my flight later this
> evening)
>
> I hoped to have another call next week at this time.  My apologies
> again - looking forward to reading the minutes :)
>
> Regards,
> Jeff
>
> On 5/26/09, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:
>> Hi, Folks-
>>
>> The conference code will be 26631 for today only.
>>
>> Regards-
>> -Doug
>>
>> Jeff Schiller wrote (on 5/21/09 9:56 PM):
>>

>>> After looking over the schedules, it seems that the following time
>>> is
>>> acceptable to most (but not all) people:
>>>
>>> Tue 13:00 UTC-5  / Tue 14:00 UTC-4  / Tue 19:00 UTC+1  / Tue 22:00
>>> UTC+4
>>>
>>> Please chime in on your opinion of this timeslot as soon as
>>> possible.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jeff

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32