Re: Proposed SVG IG Conf Call: Tues May 26th

My apologies to everyone - though I did get responses back indicating
that this time slot was adequate - I failed to send out an official
notice or agenda - this was because I was too busy today (watching
kids, doing yard work and getting ready for my flight later this
evening)

I hoped to have another call next week at this time.  My apologies
again - looking forward to reading the minutes :)

Regards,
Jeff