Re: SVG community site moved, wiki modules updated

Rob and Jeff - thanks for setting this up!

I have a question regarding the forum. Is there an option one can
subscribe to all forum topics (like in svg-developers at yahoo) and to
send replies directly from the mail client? Or to get aggregated
messages of new forum entries?

I personally like mailing lists or combined mailing-lists/forums more
than just plain forums where one has to check back regularly to see if
there is anything new.
> 2) Forum - http://www.planetsvg.com/forum
>   - general forum-like discussion similar to svg-developers.  Have a
> general SVG question?  Care to start some free-for-all SVG-related
> discussion?  Post here and wait for others to reply.

Thanks,
Andreas