Re: SVG community site moved, wiki modules updated

One final point:  The current 'News' section is not intended to be the
typical 'feed aggregation' that is seen on most planet sites.  I guess
it remains to be seen if we should have both types of sections.

I think the way "News" is done currently is still important because,
as Shelley has stated, there are not a lot of dedicated blogs out
there related to SVG, so perhaps a 'whitelist' approach makes more
sense?  The only problem is that it requires diligence to maintain.

Regards,
Jeff