Re: [SVG] graphics-doc role should be graphics-document (ARIA has avoided inconsistent abbreviation)

Well, if declarations like role=figure are allowed on this, and the content may be both, interactive and static, but still has internal structure and will be often large and percievable, why not name it (as synonyme to role=region)

graphics-area

It isn't emphasizing the DOM aspect (everything is in DOM, so "document" is somehow pointless to me) but focues on the entity aspect.

Just a thought.

Regards
Stefan

Sent from my iPad