Re: ARIA Editor's Drafts and gh-pages branch on GitHub

Amelia,

Yes, we have been using the rawgit pages to promote the ARIA 1.1 drafts. We
have been using rawgit for everything.

Github.io are only copied occassionally and are always behind. Michael
copies these later. They all need to be updated.

This has been working for quite some time. Why are you trying to change
this now?

When we publish formal TR drafts all the links are updated. We start with
ARIA 1.1, then we go with Core AAM, then SVG-AAM, etc.

We need to create a Graphics ARIA module and do an AAM for it. We can
reference the graphics AAM from our SVG AAM spec. We should do this for
December/January.

For November we should just refresh the SVG-AAM.

I agree we need to update the RAWGit URL for the master branch.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger