Re: Solid CG Chair Election 2023: Chair Self-Nominations

Hi all,

As discussed in today's CG meeting and as I already said in
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-solid/2023Oct/0015.html I'm
also volunteering to help out as a CG co-chair. I'll add my name to
https://github.com/w3c-cg/solid/pull/3/files as well.

Cheers,
Michiel