Re: FYI: solid.community pod shutting down

From: Matthias Evering <me@evering.eu>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 05:04:56 +0200
To: public-solid@w3.org
Am 11.10.2020, 00:21 Uhr, schrieb Melvin Carvalho
<melvincarvalho@gmail.com>:

> But my guess is that the requirements would be something like a box
> running
> ubuntu 20.04, 4GB RAM, 100GB storage

Hi everyone.

I could donate a box running Debian 8, 2GB RAM, 100GB SSD, NSS 5.5.2
installed and my enthusiasm and brains. I can afford the 10 bucks a month
til now and would like to jump under the roof of a grass roots project.
Details at https://www.serverproject.de/files/solidweb_org_terms.txt

unfortunately I' m smoker, too and got mental health issues, but nothing
serious ;-)

I wish Melvin a speedy recovery and the project all the best......

Matthias (ewingson)

--
Matthias Evering
me@evering.eu