Re: monthly Solid phone conf

Am 03.02.19 um 14:52 schrieb Melvin Carvalho:
> [...]
> Great!  The first meeting is normally introductions, so I'll add a quick
> one from me, to save time.
>
> [...]

Hi, I am Angelo Veltens,

I stumbled upon the "Linked Data" TED talk by timbl round about 2009 and
was hooked by the idea since then. I did some prototyping apps using
linked data for social networking, but had to pause my efforts for
several years for personal reasons.

I slightly came back to those topics some month ago and when I heard
about Solid it got me all in.

I have the great pleasure to work at codecentric, a consulting company
that values education and training and gives me the opportunity to
research Linked Data (Hydra) based Hypermedia APIs right now, which I
eventually might combine with Solid.

In my spare time I developed a Solid Profile viewer so far [1] and
maintain a docker image of node-solid-server[2]. For now I am focused on
developer experience and want to make it as easy as possible to develop
new great apps.

I am looking forward to talk to you all!

Kind regards,
Angelo

[1] https://gitlab.com/angelo-v/solid-profile-viewer

[2]